We are Scientists
Well.... Not really. But I did go see the band We are Scientists at the black cat this past Tuesday. I went with a couple of guys I met recently, and it was such a good time!This was my first time to U Street, and I have to say... I think I'd like to see it in daylight. It is a tad bit sketch, I must say. But it looked like it had promise.
that was pretty much the only interesting thing I have done all week. Monday and Wednesday nights I fell asleep to the television at 8:30 and 7:30 respectively. It makes me sick! I should be out and about and exciting! Celebrating my last few days of being 22.
I know it sounds pathetic to be a little bit aghast at turning 23 but I can't help it. It just sounds so old!
Wow, this is not how this blog is supposed to go at all. It is supposed to be cute and fabulous, and instead it is lame!
I apologize wholeheartedly, and don't blame anyone for not reading it, which I know no one does. But I think I'm happy about that for now.
Katherine just got home and she is drunk! Hooray someone is having fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home