Monday, May 14, 2007

Because I know, Yes I Know

Walking to work from the metro this morning, I was met by one of the most "divine appointments" I think I have ever experience. A man, sitting playing a bluesy rendition of Because He Lives on his guitar. It made me tear up and smile all in one breath.

It has been a bit of a rough week in our house, and though I'm not one to give in to emotions, especially sadness, too easily. But to be honest, I haven't really felt much strength to do anything but lay on my couch, maybe with a drink, these days.

Hearing that song, so beautiful, and ringing out for all the underground to hear, was just so uplifting, so inspiring, and so encouraging, it literally made my day.

Here's to happier day's in the future; "I can face tomorrow"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home