Saturday, June 23, 2007

Like a fool I went and stayed to long...

oooo baby, signed, sealed, delivered I'm yours!

all right yeah that was lame, but who can help but sing along. I need to stop not writing because i'm afraid of how shitty my writing is... the more i blog the more i'll accumulate that blogger mentality.... right?! Let's hope so.

Well my new roomate moved in today, we spent the day carrying all of her worldly posessions into the apartment, reassuring everybody that the place is really only on the edge of the ghetto, the good edge, and organizing our apartment into a home.

It feels so nice to have the place so filled up, for days we've had wide expanses of floor that are now covered by rugs, couches, real beds. It's fantastic! The place looks like a home, and that makes me very happy!

It is also more than wonderful to have rambelings finally here in DC i'm so excited to go out and explore the town with her, go out for drinks, shop and have her meet my friends and see my life. Our years of excited hoping have finally come to fruition.

Tomorrow we are attempting the walk to Eastern Market, I haven't seen it since the fire so it will be interesting.

I am writing tomorrow! hold me accountable

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 24, 11:44:00 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

You're too cute! It's a joy to live with you too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home