Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sigh of Contentment

DC is a wonderful place. I love it. I especially love living in it! I don't mind going into VA, (I do it everyday for work) but there is something about knowing I live in a city, especially DC that just makes me very happy.

I love the architecture, i love the community, i love the diversity, and array of options, neighborhoods and choices. It really is an excellent place to be.

What makes it even more excellent are the people, you get to explore and experience it with. My roomates have brought a great vibrance to my life here, as have others that I have met while being here.

In addition, ridiculous opportunities arise, (like my very full Friday evening) and when you go with the flow, you'll never know what will happen!


I am officially the worst.blogger.ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home